About the course
While looking to increase user acquisition, many teams focus heavily on paid channels. That’s fine if you have a big budget and paid acquisition fits your overall strategy. But paying for every install isn’t sustainable in the long run.
In fact, a study conducted by AppFollow in collaboration with Facebook found that shopping app users acquired organically had a 22.5% higher Lifetime Value (8.9% to 10.9%) and a 3X greater propensity to buy (7.1 to 20.63).
Which brings us to the question – how do you grow your user base organically?
In this course, the AppFollow team shares the strategies and tactics you can follow to improve organic user acquisition for your mobile app.
- Market Research and App Analysis
- Differences between App Store and Google Play
- How to ASO
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- App Rating and Review Management
- Estimating KPIs
- Measuring the ROI of your efforts
- BONUS 1: ASO Checklist
- BONUS 2: Ratings and Reviews Checklist